Strawberry Sunshine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strawberry Sunshine

A Role-Playing Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introduction.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jayn
Admin
Jayn

Introduction. Empty
PostSubject: Introduction.   Introduction. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 10:57 pm

Just a little post.

Name: Jayn
Favorite Genre of RP: Romance/Action-adventure/Thriller

There's not much to say. I doubt it will be anyone but him and I here. I made this forum for him to continue RPing together even though I left the site we normally role-played at, as a Father's Day present. I screwed up a bit, but I hope he still enjoys his gift and that we can use this forum to communicate and RP, the way we first met.

I love you dearly, happy father's day.
Back to top Go down
https://strawberrysunshine.rpg-board.net

Introduction. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction.   Introduction. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:44 pm

Jayn wrote:
Just a little post.

There's not much to say. I doubt it will be anyone but him and I here. I made this forum for him to continue RPing together even though I left the site we normally role-played at, as a Father's Day present. I screwed up a bit, but I hope he still enjoys his gift and that we can use this forum to communicate and RP, the way we first met.

I love you more. Thank you...<3

I guess I should post an introduction thing for myself but...I'd rather think of an RP for us to start with. I've missed RPing with you. ><

Last edited by Arch on Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jayn
Admin
Jayn

Introduction. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction.   Introduction. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:27 pm

Arch wrote:
Jayn wrote:
Just a little post.

I love you more. Thank you...<3

I guess I should post an introduction thing for myself but...I'd rather think of an RP for us to start with. I've missed RPing with you. ><

I love you more. <3

Well, if you post and intro thing, I'll read and post in it. And let me know if you ever want me to invite more people. If we do that, I'll put an Invite Only section so that we can RP without anyone when we feel like it, but RP with others if the plot would work best for that. <33 I've missed it too. ; ;
Back to top Go down

Introduction. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction.   Introduction. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 5:13 pm

You can do that? @-@ The invite thing?

The quote thingy looks funny. ; ; Gray looks so unhappy in our Dango-filled site.

Last edited by Arch on Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jayn
Admin
Jayn

Introduction. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction.   Introduction. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 5:27 pm

Arch wrote:

The quote thingy looks funny. ; ; Gray looks so unhappy in our Dango-filled site.

I know. xD I want to change it. ; ; *Will do that* And... Yes. 8D It's our site, so I could make an invite-only section, if you want to also make RPs here that others can join. 8D

I love you Jayn. <3

~ Arch
Back to top Go down

Introduction. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction.   Introduction. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 5:30 pm

Jayn wrote:
Arch wrote:

I know. xD I want to change it. ; ; *Will do that* And... Yes. 8D It's our site, so I could make an invite-only section, if you want to also make RPs here that others can join. 8D

Arch wrote:
Oh...Alright. That'd be interesting. *Squeezes you* <3 I wonder if my sig will attach now. 8D8

Yay! Quotes are better too. <3 So, should I invite more people? You can invite more too. <3 And...I want to promote you to Admin. ; ;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introduction. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction.   Introduction. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduction.
Page 1 of 1