Strawberry Sunshine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strawberry Sunshine

A Role-Playing Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jakaizen

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kladamire

Kladamire

Jakaizen Empty
PostSubject: Jakaizen   Jakaizen Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 4:09 pm

If you can. Come together. And pull this off. I will. Be happy. Very Happy

It's like... an MMORPG like .Hack, but my idea. o: If interested, help me out and let's make it solid.
I wanted to turn it into a story, but I think a RP will help me make it better. Like I said, if interested, I'll type out all my ideas I have and we can all((participating)) BRAINstorm together.
Back to top Go down
Jayn
Admin
Jayn

Jakaizen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jakaizen   Jakaizen Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 4:23 pm

Well, what are your ideas? O:
Back to top Go down
https://strawberrysunshine.rpg-board.net
zapy

zapy

Jakaizen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jakaizen   Jakaizen Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 8:35 pm

Im interested ^_^....never did get .hack but im sure we can work the bugs out
(oh got i just got that was a pun*slaps self* ) Suspect
just need to know the idea and where I can fit into it
Back to top Go down
Kladamire

Kladamire

Jakaizen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jakaizen   Jakaizen Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:52 pm

3 People are enough to get it started I suppose. LET THE BRAIN STORM COMMENCE. As soon as I post the ideas I've already created.
Back to top Go down
Jayn
Admin
Jayn

Jakaizen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jakaizen   Jakaizen Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 3:58 pm

Wonder where those ideas are. v:
Back to top Go down
https://strawberrysunshine.rpg-board.net
Kladamire

Kladamire

Jakaizen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jakaizen   Jakaizen Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 10:15 pm

Like I said, this was supposed to be a story. So I'm putting the characters and all.

Ryoka Kagemine- Quiet, blunt, insecure of her figure, observant and seems cold, but actually isn't.
Kiro Utsumata- Points out the obvious, aloof, excellent memory.

The lentearisu- Creatures with 999,999 in all stats.

Jakaizen-A one disc MMORPG video game that has a console version and a PC version. And has sold copies in the near millions. Like the WoW of this world but kewler.

Misc.
Money is called Zol. And the planet upon the Jakaizen exists is called Jakaizen. Reaper, the greatest character to play the game since it's opening five years ago.

There are three GameMasters. They are the Gods of the game. There's Ezekial, Nanael and Valac. Each with all skills, ablities and customizations a character can have. Mage class characters have to choose a God/GM to follow.
H.R.T.- Hacker Removal Team- Ryoka is forced to join this. The team also acts as the FBI and even have uniform that must be worn on missions.

There is only one choosable race. And that race is Human. They can just come in different eye and skin colors. And height and weight sizes.

Equipped weapons are always shown on your person unless you have an item such as a 'cloak' or hidden 'sheath/holster'. They appear at your command but take five seconds to load up and appear visabley. Each character is allowed two primary weapons of choice. For example, I picked Staffs and Guns to be Kiro's primary. Your primary's are selected at character creation. So what you pick is what you get, until changed in a special event, such as a tournament. Primary weapons cannot be held/used at the same time. Special area's and any building or city is a Safe Zone, where no skill can be used. Attack is a skill. Thief classes can use certain stealing skills.
I'll post more tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jakaizen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jakaizen   Jakaizen Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jakaizen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Strawberry Sunshine  :: Welcome :: RolePlay Ideas-
Jump to: